DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi Television part-numbers. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/110786-mitsubishi-television-part-numbers.html)

[email protected] June 25th 05 03:49 PM

Mitsubishi Television part-numbers.

Hi Folks,

I'm replacing a bunch of caps on a Mitsubishi CS-40805 television.

Putting together an order on DigiKey I got the bright idea that it
would be a real time saver if I could cross-reference Mitsubishi part
numbers.

Does anyone know if there is an on-line publicly available database
available for cross-reference of Mitsubishi part numbers to common
parts?

Example part numbers:

185D063O30
185D074O10

Both of these are 820uf 180v 105c, one is short and fat, the other tall
and skinny.

Thanks in advance!

a.