DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sharp SF 7100 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/110486-sharp-sf-7100-a.html)

Jeff H June 21st 05 02:11 PM

Sharp SF 7100

Our regular copier went in for repairs. The boss pulled the old Sharp
SF 7100 out of the storage room. He decided to clean it out and took
off the back cover. and started to remove screws and the wire cable
came off the pulleys. The small wire cable moves the glass plate back
and forth. Does anyone know the configuration or path the wire cable
takes around the pully's or know where I can get a service manual that
shows it. In a bad situation right now no copier.