DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DV-355 ps voltages (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/110460-dv-355-ps-voltages.html)

jango2 June 21st 05 10:33 AM

DV-355 ps voltages

Hi ,
Got this dv-355 with no functions or display. The power supply is'nt
dead, but i suspect voltages are lower than they ought to be.
I'd be obliged if someone posted the actual voltages available at
connector CN2 of the ps (13 pins).A lil note detailing which pin is pwr
cntrl would be helpful too. I get 6 volts at pin 1 which i think should
be 12 ( motor drive +B ?) My negative filament voltages measure upto
-18 , shouldnt that be -28? .

Thanks in advance.
cheers!:)

Mark D. Zacharias June 21st 05 01:13 PM

jango2 wrote:
Hi ,
Got this dv-355 with no functions or display. The power supply is'nt
dead, but i suspect voltages are lower than they ought to be.
I'd be obliged if someone posted the actual voltages available at
connector CN2 of the ps (13 pins).A lil note detailing which pin is
pwr cntrl would be helpful too. I get 6 volts at pin 1 which i think
should be 12 ( motor drive +B ?) My negative filament voltages
measure upto -18 , shouldnt that be -28? .

Thanks in advance.
cheers!:)

And this would be a DV-355 ....... WHAT????

I assume a dvd player, but what brand, for gosh sake?

Mark Z.

jango2 June 22nd 05 06:59 AM

pioneer, but thanx , the customer took it back without repair