DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for the right newsgroup: Studiomaster IDP1 compressor (1987.) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/109855-looking-right-newsgroup-studiomaster-idp1-compressor-1987-a.html)

Marcello Mastroiani June 13th 05 05:15 PM

Looking for the right newsgroup: Studiomaster IDP1 compressor (1987.)

Yes, well, the Studiomaster IDP1 compressor, after the calibration routine
it displays the Er06, and stops there. I tried to contact Studiomaster -
without reply, so if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated....

Joshua

Mark June 15th 05 03:28 AM

Marcello Mastroiani wrote:
Yes, well, the Studiomaster IDP1 compressor, after the calibration routine
it displays the Er06, and stops there. I tried to contact Studiomaster -
without reply, so if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated....

Joshua

try

rec.audio.pro

Mark