DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repair tips for Eizo T962 and T761. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/109821-repair-tips-eizo-t962-t761.html)

JMK June 13th 05 08:57 AM

Repair tips for Eizo T962 and T761.

Both have similar signal input problems.

T761 has stripes across the screen and the T962 's picture is a mess.
I have not personally seen these, so sorry for the incomplete description of
symptoms.

Jan
Finland

JMK June 13th 05 06:38 PM

"JMK" wrote in message
Both have similar signal input problems.

T761 has stripes across the screen and the T962 's picture is a mess.
I have not personally seen these, so sorry for the incomplete description

of
symptoms.

Jan
Finland

More info:

The T962 has fine horizontal lines accross the screen and they vibrate
slightly.
Picture is viewable thru these. Also when signal is lost, the screen turns
purple until screen is switched off automatically.

Any ideas?

Jan
Finland