DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Identifying SMT transistor "43" SOT-23 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/109373-identifying-smt-transistor-%2243%22-sot-23-a.html)

Mark Street June 8th 05 08:06 PM

Identifying SMT transistor "43" SOT-23

Can anyone identify (what I believe is) a surface mount transistor
labelled as "43" ?

It looks like a SOT-23 package. Possibly PNP looking at the circuit.

This appears to be switching the gate voltage on a triac (switching 240V
mains). The transistor itself is driven straight from a microcontroller
with no limiting resistor ???

My searches match only a Schottky diode barrier - which seems unlikely.

Thanks,

Mark.

Mark Street June 9th 05 07:45 PM

tlw wrote:

Should be a DTC143XK

Thanks for that. The pinout for the DTC143XK seems consistent with the
circuit.

Mark.