DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Denon UD-M30 power up problem. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/109260-denon-ud-m30-power-up-problem.html)

Gary P June 7th 05 09:01 PM

Denon UD-M30 power up problem.

Can anyone offer me advice on the following fault please? I have a Denon
UD-M30 CD/ Radio receiver. When the mains is applied the On-Standby switch
seems to work OK in that it changes from red to green when pressed and
vice-versa. However, the display panel doesn't light up and no controls
work. A possible power supply fault maybe but any advice would be
appreciated. As a last resort does anyone have access to circuit diagram
etc.?

Many thanks.

Gary

zero131 August 16th 05 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary P
Can anyone offer me advice on the following fault please? I have a Denon
UD-M30 CD/ Radio receiver. When the mains is applied the On-Standby switch
seems to work OK in that it changes from red to green when pressed and
vice-versa. However, the display panel doesn't light up and no controls
work. A possible power supply fault maybe but any advice would be
appreciated. As a last resort does anyone have access to circuit diagram
etc.?

Many thanks.

Gary

Gary, did you by any chance get to the bottom of your problem? I have exactly the same one except mine happened after my UD-M30 overheated.

Thanks in advance

Will