DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help: Need Solartron 7061 manual, borrow EROMs (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/109233-help-need-solartron-7061-manual-borrow-eroms.html)

Ancient_Hacker June 7th 05 12:37 PM

Help: Need Solartron 7061 manual, borrow EROMs

Help I Need a Solartron 7061 manual, borrow EROMs.

The 7061 is a splendid high-precision digital voltmeter, but has a few
drawbacks:

* the company has been sold and subdivided many times, there doesnt
seem to be any part of it that supports these somewhat aged voltmeters.

* The manuals are very scarce.

* the EROMs for the 6809 CPU in them are getting flaky with age.

If anybody has a manual for the 706x series, and/or can lend me the
EROMs, pls let me know. I can pay with $$$ and fresh EROMs. You
probably could use a fresh set of EROMs by now.

Any hints or sources appreciated,

George