DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic KX-TG2570 - Hack (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/109105-panasonic-kx-tg2570-hack.html)

Michel Peterson June 6th 05 08:00 AM

Panasonic KX-TG2570 - Hack

I have a Panasonic KX-TG2570 and it's causing interference with my WiFi
Router so I was wondering if it is possible to remove the 2.4 Ghz
support and make it work only with 900 Mhz support, since it uses both
bands I thought it could be possible... Any ideas on how to do this?
Does anybody has the schematics of the phone?

Thx in advance
Best Regards
C00I90WN

Art June 6th 05 10:45 AM

Try relocating the phone and it's base assembly further away from the
router. Or try orientating the antenna on the router. May be no correct way
to eliminate this interference. Modifying the phone may render it
inoperable. Contact Panasonic directly and ask them if there is a way to
have these items function in the same general areas without the
interference. .
oups.com...

C00I90WN June 6th 05 04:15 PM

I tryied everything, within my possibilities, to reduce the interfence
to the minimum but the phones seems to be really powerful since it
interferes anyway, so I think the only thing I can do is trying to
remove the 2.4Ghz or sell it and buy a new one that works only at 900
Mhz. However if anyone thinks that is it possible to "hack" it, please
let me know.

Best Regards
C00I90WN