DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SONY Model: CFS-1010 AM/FM Recorder (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/108838-sony-model-cfs-1010-am-fm-recorder.html)

mac June 3rd 05 05:28 AM

SONY Model: CFS-1010 AM/FM Recorder

I have a Sony CFS-1010 am/fm/recorder that needs the two belts that
operate the cassette recorder. I don't have a parts list. Is there
anyone out there that can give me the original and or replacement
part numbers for these? What about a place to order them by
Cassette model #? Thanks, Mac

June 3rd 05 03:54 PM

Try www.russellind.com/downl.htm