Fozj

Default Fuse

I have an LCD inverter board that has 2- 4431 chips that I intend to
replace, but there is also a surface mount fuse with a 4 on it which
is bad. How can I determine what amperage value the fuse is?
Thanks Foz

Most of the LCD inverter boards that I have seen use about a 2-1/2 amp
fuse. Maybe yours uses a 4 amp fuse. Is the fuse blown ?
I have used a small 5mm fuse with leads attached, when I could not find
a surface mounted fuse.
John

Tracy:
Do you "yahoo" or "google" search ? ?
In less than 10 seconds on Yahoo I had over 50 good hits with at least
a dozen or more prospective suppliers for gmw fuses.
electricitym

beerbarrel wrote:
Anyone know of a good source for buss gmw series fuses?

Thanks,
Tracy