DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic CT-34WX50 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/107980-panasonic-ct-34wx50.html)

[email protected] June 1st 05 02:50 AM

Panasonic CT-34WX50

Hi. I posted a question earlier about a Pana CT-34WX50 tv set I
aquired. When I orig got it it was totally dead. I found an open
winding in the standby ps xformer. I ordered the part and replaced it.
Now I get the power led blinking 5 times, pauses, then repeats.
Nothing else. Theres 4-5 relays and none ever actuate.
Thanks to Art for trying to help, but the standby supply ckt is not of
the switchmode design. It is a simple linear supply with the only
active devices being a handful of diodes (which all act like diodes !)
Does anyone know what the 5 blinks signify? Thanks in advance for ANY
help.

PainintheAmp June 1st 05 12:19 PM

Try reflow soldering all the relays...Also I have the complete service
manual. Its in an exe file 15.5 megs. I'll sell it cheap