DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mainboard suppliers?? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/107578-mainboard-suppliers.html)

Rono May 28th 05 01:00 AM

Mainboard suppliers??

Who supplies (besides the brand name manufacturer),
main boards for RCA, GE, & Zenith? I'm in Canada.
US suppliers would be fine. Rono.

NSM May 28th 05 02:00 AM

"Rono" wrote in message
Who supplies (besides the brand name manufacturer),
main boards for RCA, GE, & Zenith? I'm in Canada.
US suppliers would be fine. Rono.

For what? TVs? Thompson Houston IIRC.

http://www.answers.com/topic/thomson-1

Art May 28th 05 01:56 PM

They normally come with the purchase of the new product. Are you
specifically asking about obtaining repaired or reconditioned main circuit
boards for various branded products? PTS Electronics in Bloomington,
Indiana, south of the border, repairs and supplied many. Google for either
site and check out the on line catalog of tuners and circuit boards that are
currently available.