DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help: need Vacuum Flouricent Display- Futaba (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/107525-help-need-vacuum-flouricent-display-futaba.html)

Richard May 27th 05 03:53 PM

Help: need Vacuum Flouricent Display- Futaba

Hi,

I'm looking for Vacuum Flouricent Display from Futaba.
The part number is 8-LT-51GNK. Its for stove oven application.
Does any one know where i can get the parts?

Thanks
Richard

James Sweet May 28th 05 01:15 AM

"Richard" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hi,

I'm looking for Vacuum Flouricent Display from Futaba.
The part number is 8-LT-51GNK. Its for stove oven application.
Does any one know where i can get the parts?

Thanks
Richard

It was probably custom made for the stove manufacture, you can probably
order a whole board from them, or maybe find a scrap unit. Is the display
cracked?

Richard June 6th 05 08:31 AM

Yes, the display is cracked.
I contacted futaba for the part, but they dont want to sell it.
Do you know where i can get the part?

Richard

James Sweet June 7th 05 03:18 AM

"Richard" wrote in message
oups.com...

Yes, the display is cracked.
I contacted futaba for the part, but they dont want to sell it.
Do you know where i can get the part?

An appliance shop or the manufacture of the stove, chances are you'll have
to buy the whole board unless you can find a scrap appliance with the part
you need.