Old May 24th 05, 09:58 PM
moonlite

Default Rabbit ear antenna and HDTV reception

Hello- Does anyone know if a regular rabbit ear antenna is capable of
capturing HDTV signals ? Thank you.

moonlite

Old May 24th 05, 10:53 PM
Travis Jordan

Andrew Rossmann wrote:
> As far as an antenna is concerned, a signal is a signal. It doesn't
> know anything about analog or digital.

Don't tell the marketing folks that...they have a whole new opportunity
to sell stuff.

http://www.terk.com/pdfs/T0428-HDTVi-LK.pdf

Old May 24th 05, 10:55 PM
Travis Jordan

Travis Jordan wrote:

> Don't tell the marketing folks that...they have a whole new
> opportunity to sell stuff.
>
> http://www.terk.com/pdfs/T0428-HDTVi-LK.pdf

And don't forget the digital coax.

http://www.bettercables.com/digitalcoax.html

Old May 25th 05, 12:19 AM
Stan

"Travis Jordan" > wrote:

}Travis Jordan wrote:
}
}> Don't tell the marketing folks that...they have a whole new
}> opportunity to sell stuff.
}>
}> http://www.terk.com/pdfs/T0428-HDTVi-LK.pdf
}
}And don't forget the digital coax.
}
}http://www.bettercables.com/digitalcoax.html

Can't afford them...spent all of my money on digital headphones!

Stan.