DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Radio Shack 22-168A (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106886-radio-shack-22-168a.html)

Jim May 21st 05 03:02 AM

Radio Shack 22-168A

I have the above mentioned meter and have lost the software for the second
time. I bought some third party software years back and now have neither.
Does some kind hearted soul out there have the program?

--
"God put us on Earth so that we will accomplish certain things in a
lifetime - so far, I am so behind I will never die." - anon.

Ken Weitzel May 21st 05 03:45 AM

Jim wrote:
I have the above mentioned meter and have lost the software for the second
time. I bought some third party software years back and now have neither.
Does some kind hearted soul out there have the program?

Hi Jim...

Failing getting a "real" copy, iff you have any old basic
compiler, you might try this...

OPEN "COM1: 1200, N, 7, 2, RS, CS, DS, CD" FOR RANDOM AS #2
OPEN "test.dat" FOR OUTPUT AS #3
A$ = "D"
FOR i = 1 TO 10
PRINT #2, A$
IN$ = INPUT$(14, #2)
PRINT #3, TIME$, IN$
NEXT i
CLOSE #2
CLOSE #3
END

Ken

NSM May 21st 05 05:57 AM

"Ken Weitzel" wrote in message

Hi Jim...

Failing getting a "real" copy, iff you have any old basic
compiler, you might try this...

At 1200 baud even QBasic should work fine.

Jim May 22nd 05 06:39 AM

Jim wrote:
I have the above mentioned meter and have lost the software for the
second time. I bought some third party software years back and now have
neither. Does some kind hearted soul out there have the program?

Hi Jim...

Failing getting a "real" copy, iff you have any old basic
compiler, you might try this...

OPEN "COM1: 1200, N, 7, 2, RS, CS, DS, CD" FOR RANDOM AS #2
OPEN "test.dat" FOR OUTPUT AS #3
A$ = "D"
FOR i = 1 TO 10
PRINT #2, A$
IN$ = INPUT$(14, #2)
PRINT #3, TIME$, IN$
NEXT i
CLOSE #2
CLOSE #3
END

Ken

Thanks for the Prog! And WinXP and Basic is just a no go ;-)

NSM May 22nd 05 06:50 AM

"Jim" wrote in message

Thanks for the Prog! And WinXP and Basic is just a no go ;-)

If you have VBScript on the XP box that may be able to do it. Be a total
rewrite however.

Ken Weitzel May 28th 05 06:12 AM

Jim wrote:

[...]

If you like I could build it for you... either dos or
windows, your choice.

Take care.

Ken