DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Laptop Locks (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106569-laptop-locks.html)

PaPaPeng May 18th 05 05:54 AM

Laptop Locks

Anything a man can invent another man can take apart. Remember those
super guaranteed Krypton bicycle locks that could be opened with a
ball point pen cover. Well this guy shows how to open a Laptop cable
lock using a toilet roll core.

http://mysticdarkhack.blogspot.com/2...lock-with.html

jakdedert May 18th 05 07:17 PM

PaPaPeng wrote:
Anything a man can invent another man can take apart. Remember those
super guaranteed Krypton bicycle locks that could be opened with a
ball point pen cover. Well this guy shows how to open a Laptop cable
lock using a toilet roll core.

http://mysticdarkhack.blogspot.com/2...lock-with.html

Aw spit! That's too easy, by far. I might as well throw mine away,
although I guess it's better than nothing (just barely).

jak

jakdedert May 18th 05 09:06 PM

jakdedert wrote:
PaPaPeng wrote:
Anything a man can invent another man can take apart. Remember
those super guaranteed Krypton bicycle locks that could be opened
with a ball point pen cover. Well this guy shows how to open a
Laptop cable lock using a toilet roll core.

http://mysticdarkhack.blogspot.com/2...lock-with.html

Aw spit! That's too easy, by far. I might as well throw mine away,
although I guess it's better than nothing (just barely).

As an experiment, I tried it. It's not nearly as easy as in the video. In
fact, I've been unsuccessful so far.

jak

jak