DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Help to ID a MOSFET (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106555-need-help-id-mosfet.html)

yoda439 May 17th 05 11:55 PM

Need Help to ID a MOSFET

This is made by ST.
33E948
China
P4ONE
03L-20
This is all that is written on it.I have tried all of searches I
could.Thanks

Andrew Kibler May 18th 05 02:17 AM

yoda439 wrote:

This is made by ST.
33E948
China
P4ONE
03L-20
This is all that is written on it.I have tried all of searches I
could.Thanks

what is its package style?

Colin Horsley May 18th 05 03:00 AM

"yoda439" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
This is made by ST.
33E948
China
P4ONE
03L-20
This is all that is written on it.I have tried all of searches I
could.Thanks

Datasheet he-
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/data...NE03L-20.shtml

Colin

Ian French May 19th 05 08:16 PM

"yoda439" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
This is made by ST.
33E948
China
P4ONE
03L-20
This is all that is written on it.I have tried all of searches I
could.Thanks

Hi,

This is probabally an STP40NE, where the "0" in the number is a "zero" and
not an upper case "oh". Manufactured by ST microelectronics I believe.

PainintheAmp May 20th 05 05:07 PM

www.alldatasheets.net