DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Used 57" rear-projection t.v. for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106475-used-57%22-rear-projection-t-v-sale.html)

flash May 17th 05 05:47 AM

Used 57" rear-projection t.v. for sale

Looking for anyone in the New York area who would buy a television in
need of repair. I have a 3 yr old Toshiba 57HX81 rear projection HDTV
with two blown ic's. It is no longer under warranty and I was told
that although the cost for parts is minimal, the repair would be very
expensive (due to reconvergence being very time intensive). If you
have the ability to purchase the parts and install them yourself you
could have a terrific buy. This is a High Definition TV that had a
great clear picture. Anyone who may be interested please contact me at
with an offer.