DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MAGNAVOX #MC132DMG01 Cross Identification Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106446-magnavox-mc132dmg01-cross-identification-problem.html)

Mike L. May 16th 05 08:25 PM

MAGNAVOX #MC132DMG01 Cross Identification Problem

Hello to all,

I'm not going to get to technical here becuase I haven't learned all techno
guru stuff yet , but I do hold a ACET in one hand while smoking a ciggerette
in the other.

Ok , here's the problem I can follow a Schematic if I could find the right
or one close to it too follow.
Magnavox #MC132DMG01 this is what is stated on the back of the TV , o'yeah
this might help, this is tv/vcr combo unit .
I have been to SAMS index and can not find close a match or I just haven't
been doing this long enough to know the closest referance - hence the post.
Please help me if you have the means too... please

Mike

Bill S May 17th 05 08:29 PM

Philips manual# 5882 probably exists only on the Force CD unless
you can get someone to print it out for you. Probably made by
Funai. It's unusual to need a schematic, problems are usually
optical or mechanical, and if you are not familiar with their
behavior you could chase a schematic for years and never find
a fogged sensor mirror. Why don't you describe your problem?

In article Ls6ie.8828$Ri4.1976@okepread07, says...