DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Piecrusting Tips (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106374-need-piecrusting-tips.html)

MarkC May 16th 05 12:57 AM

Need Piecrusting Tips

I've got a Panasonic CT-27G24A that's piecrusting. I'm not that familiar
with this symptom so how would I go about troubleshooting this?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Mark

Jumpster Jiver May 16th 05 04:26 AM

MarkC wrote:

I've got a Panasonic CT-27G24A that's piecrusting. I'm not that familiar
with this symptom so how would I go about troubleshooting this?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Mark

I've never heard that term before. Can you describe the symptom?

MarkC May 16th 05 04:52 AM

The piecrusting symptom looks like tiny horizontal lines along the edges
of figures especially noticeable on letters and buildings.

[email protected] May 17th 05 01:10 AM

The MOST important thing is to know whether it's the horiz AFC or the
pin circuit doing it. Got a crosshatch pattern ? Look at it and try to
determine if the raster width is changing or the position.

JURB