DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tektronix 2465 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106356-tektronix-2465-a.html)

[email protected] May 15th 05 06:31 PM

Tektronix 2465

Hi;

I'm sure I saw a DVM readout on the CRT, and one day it was gone. I
don't think I was dreaming, but I can't find the switch or whatyever
for it. When in the DC mode it reads the trigger level, but it used to
read the input.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

JURB

[email protected] May 15th 05 10:35 PM

jurb:
the only control for the dvm readout and all the other readouts is the
"readout intensity" centered directly below the crt.
electricitym

JW May 16th 05 03:44 PM

On 15 May 2005 14:35:36 -0700 wrote in Message id:
.com:

jurb:
the only control for the dvm readout and all the other readouts is the
"readout intensity" centered directly below the crt.
electricitym

And the two buttons over REF or DLY POS for selecting voltage or time.