DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PAnasonic WV-3260 No color (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106334-panasonic-wv-3260-no-color.html)

BoborAnn May 15th 05 04:16 PM

PAnasonic WV-3260 No color

I just got two of these cameras used that have the auto lens and power
supply attached but no viewfinder.They act odd and I'm hoping that this is
just operator error on my part.
Both units fail to autofocus and the second produces a B&W image. Hopefully
somebody can verify that the Autofocus is expected w/o viewfinder but the
B/W one baffles me as there is no switch to change from B/W to color. Is
this damaged and if so where should I be looking
Thanks
Bob