Dave Lang

Default Datasheet for Toshiba TA7322P

I've looked all over the web for a datasheet for a Toshiba TA7322P 9
pin SIP op amp. I can't find anything other than one German site which
claims to have it available on a CD.

Anybody?

thanks,
dave

PS - cross posted to rec.audio.pro / sci.electronics.repair /
sci.electronics.components
Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\

Have you tried www.nteinc.com and their crossref?

thanks,
dave

PS - cross posted to rec.audio.pro / sci.electronics.repair /
sci.electronics.components

Dave Lang

I've looked all over the web for a datasheet for a Toshiba TA7322P op amp.

Have you tried www.nteinc.com and their crossref?

Thanks for the tip but no luck - I tried their website and downloaded
their database and was only able to find info on a Toshiba TA7325.

This item seems to be hard to track down!

dave
Andrew Tweddle

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark Remover" wrote:
"Dave Lang" wrote in message

I've looked all over the web for a datasheet for a Toshiba TA7322P 9
pin SIP op amp. I can't find anything other than one German site which
claims to have it available on a CD.

It gets a mention in the IC Master from 1989 as a pre-amplifier
and also this chinese site I think implies its a SA313 from
panasonic.But I could be mistaken

http://www.icxinyi.com/ICK/22.htm

Andrew
Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 14 May 2005 18:54:37 -0600, Dave Lang
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I've looked all over the web for a datasheet for a Toshiba TA7322P 9
pin SIP op amp. I can't find anything other than one German site which
claims to have it available on a CD.

FWIW, this is a Toshiba 9-pin SIP dual op amp:
http://www.spelektroniikka.fi/kuvat/ta75558s.pdf

It *may* be useful for pinout information.

- Franc Zabkar

Andre Majorel

http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/at203a/

--
André Majorel URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
(Counterfeit: )
Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 14 May 2005 18:54:37 -0600, Dave Lang
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I've looked all over the web for a datasheet for a Toshiba TA7322P 9
pin SIP op amp. I can't find anything other than one German site

which
claims to have it available on a CD.

FWIW, this is a Toshiba 9-pin SIP dual op amp:
http://www.spelektroniikka.fi/kuvat/ta75558s.pdf

It *may* be useful for pinout information.

I'm speaking about the DIP, not the sip. The dip version seems to be
their version of the LM1458 opamp. Some of the Japanese mfgrs diddle
the part numbers somewhat but they still leave some of the original part
numbers in theirs.

- Franc Zabkar

Doug

If you still need a data sheet post or send me your email address
Doug

Dave Lang

Thanks everyone, I received a copy of the datasheet for this item and
have posted it on the net so hopefully the next person looking can
find it as well once it gets into Google etc.

take care,

dave