DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AN5551 pin out (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/106214-an5551-pin-out.html)

[email protected] May 13th 05 09:11 PM

AN5551 pin out

Brett said " anyone know where I can find the pinout of IC AN5551. From
what I can see, this is a generic IC. It came out of a Hitachi TV.
Tried a search at NTE but no cross. Trying to determine if this thing
is causing my horizontal output to blow. Pin 9 only had 1.2Kohm to
ground, but there is a 5.8kohm resistor off this pin to ground.
Resistor is good. Thanks all."

Doug May 14th 05 02:06 AM

Go to www.bdent.com
you may have to register . free.
otherwise post you e-mail and I'll send it to you.
The data sheet just shows block diagram of the inside.
Doug

[email protected] May 14th 05 11:26 AM

Thanks Doug. My e-mail is .