Default Kenwood KA-7000

This was pretty well smoked when I first got it, but I've managed to
get it all working now with one exception. I have great audio up to
the speaker relay but it won't energize. I don't have the schematic
for it and neither do kenwood or Sams.
Anyone out there have that section of the print they could send me a
copy of? This is really an exceptional unit (seperate power supply and
all) so I would really appreciate it.
TIA
Steve
Pearsons Electronics