DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repair Krups Carafe Handle (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/105919-repair-krups-carafe-handle.html)

[email protected] May 10th 05 10:35 PM

Repair Krups Carafe Handle

Purchased a Krups coffee maker less than a year ago. The handle on the
stainless steel carafe is coming off. Anyone in this group ever repair
one successfully? If yes, how do I go about this? Thanks!

Michael Squires May 11th 05 04:26 PM

The plastic handle is in two pieces; the out part snaps onto the inner part.
If you remove the outer part you can tighten the (rather small) nuts holding
the handle onto the carafe.

MLS
--

Mike Squires (mikes at cs.indiana.edu) 317 233 9456 (w) 812 333 6564 (h)
mikes at siralan.org 546 N Park Ridge Rd., Bloomington, IN 47408

JR North May 12th 05 06:04 AM

SWMBO hot glued the handle on my Delonghi Latte machine. Not perfect,
but works with a little manual english on the handle.
JR

wrote:
Purchased a Krups coffee maker less than a year ago. The handle on the
stainless steel carafe is coming off. Anyone in this group ever repair
one successfully? If yes, how do I go about this? Thanks!

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

[email protected] May 12th 05 10:08 PM

Michael Squires wrote:
The plastic handle is in two pieces; the out part snaps onto the

inner part.
If you remove the outer part you can tighten the (rather small) nuts

holding
the handle onto the carafe.

MLS
--

Mike Squires (mikes at cs.indiana.edu) 317 233 9456 (w) 812 333

6564 (h)
mikes at siralan.org 546 N Park Ridge Rd., Bloomington,

IN 47408

I noticed that the plastic handle might come apart. What did you use
to seperate the handle pieces? I'm afraid of busting the plastic. I
was thinking of trying a dime to seperate the pieces. Thanks!

[email protected] May 12th 05 10:12 PM

Our SWMBO's think the same ;).