DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GR-AX7BKU - Lines in video, intermittent warbly audio. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/105883-gr-ax7bku-lines-video-intermittent-warbly-audio.html)

[email protected] May 10th 05 12:43 PM

GR-AX7BKU - Lines in video, intermittent warbly audio.

I had a dead camera at first but then found C301 and C302 defective at
reset circuit. Now the camera powers up and I have lines in the video
and the picture flickers at the bottom (like the bottom of the screen
wants to go in a widescreen mode). The audio can be fine but after a
bit it might drag (warbly). Have anyone had this problem with this
camera? Any help is greatly appreciated!