DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trimline 7150 treadmill giving "Err L5" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/105804-trimline-7150-treadmill-giving-%22err-l5%22.html)

Dave and Teri May 9th 05 11:36 PM

Trimline 7150 treadmill giving "Err L5"

Hi all,
Hope you can help. After we moved our treadmill, it worked fine for a
day, but now when we power it on and try to start it, after a few
seconds, we hear a click from the circuit board area and get an "Err
L5" error on the console.

With a multimeter, I could not detect 120 volts going to the motor
before the click. Do you think we have a problem with the circuit
board? There are many lights on it but I don't know what they mean. I
tried to "calibrate" but never got the "CAL PASS" the manual says to
expect if it is successful.

Thanks,
Dave