DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Old Pioneer amp (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/105801-old-pioneer-amp.html)

Marco-k May 9th 05 05:51 PM

Old Pioneer amp

I have an old Pioneer SA-7500, it after a minute goes into protection, and
then restart with music. What can I check to fix it?
(I'm not a technician...)
Thanks
Marco (Italy)

[cut off the capital B to reply]

kip May 9th 05 09:47 PM

Maybe bad solder connection maybe Bad relay.
Without doing some diagnostics on the unit nobody
knows for sure.
Best take it to a repair shop.

kip
.. .

Marco-k May 10th 05 05:31 AM

kip wrote:
Maybe bad solder connection maybe Bad relay.
Without doing some diagnostics on the unit nobody
knows for sure.
Best take it to a repair shop.

Thanks for reply! I'll make it so.
Marco