DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FREE Coaxial Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/104862-free-coaxial-cable-connector-adapter-catalog.html)

AAA RF PRODUCTS May 1st 05 05:16 PM

FREE Coaxial Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog

Please email & provide your snail mail address for
your free copy of our latest RF products catalog.

AAA RF Products
946 Calle Amanecer, Suite E
San Clemente, CA 92673

Phone: 949 481 3154
Fax: 949 388 5448
email:

web:
www.aaarfproducts.com

Travis Jordan May 1st 05 10:55 PM

AAA RF PRODUCTS wrote:
Please email & provide your snail mail
address for your free copy of our latest RF products catalog.

Welcome to usenet. We certainly enjoyed your posting and hope that your
email address
attracts some potential customers.
I guess because you want to get email at
?

Why don't you post your catalog on your web site? Perhaps your web
designer
would like to have a catalog, too, so
they can do that. Or maybe
should get a copy
so she can put it there.

In any case, thanks so much for stopping by.

Travis Jordan May 1st 05 10:59 PM

Travis Jordan wrote:
AAA RF PRODUCTS wrote:
Please email & provide your snail mail
address for your free copy of our latest RF products catalog.

Welcome to usenet. We certainly enjoyed your posting and hope that
your email address
attracts some potential
customers. I guess because you want to get email at
?

Why don't you post your catalog on your web site? Perhaps your web
designer
would like to have a catalog, too,
so they can do that. Or maybe
should get a
copy so she can put it there.

In any case, thanks so much for stopping by.

Oh, I just noticed. You forgot to provide your other contact address,