Default Home made Video - RF using old VCR Modulator

i have done this. you dont need a schematic. google this NG for my
posts on the subject. include the word pinout.
let me know off group if you need any more help
Ben

Jonathan Hedges wrote:
I would like to build a device to connect a CCTV Camera to a TV using

an old
VCR Modulator, does anyone one have a svhematic of this - I remember

seeing
a circuit a few years back but can't find one now.

Cheers.

Mark

I certainly encourage you to try to do this as a leaning experience,
but if you just need to get the job done, you can buy a modulator at
Radio Shack or on e-bay for a few dollars.

Mark

Andy Cuffe

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:35:00 +0100, "Jonathan Hedges"
wrote:

I would like to build a device to connect a CCTV Camera to a TV using an old
VCR Modulator, does anyone one have a svhematic of this - I remember seeing
a circuit a few years back but can't find one now.

Cheers.

This should be pretty easy to do. Most VCR modulators require 5v DC
and have pins for composite video and audio. There may be a separate
pin for the TV/VCR switch. If you're lucky, they're labeled on the
board, or inside the modulator. If the VCR still turns on, you can
use a volt meter to find the power supply pin. The video in can be
found by trial and error.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005