DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does anyone make a WIRED intercom? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/104452-does-anyone-make-wired-intercom.html)

Mistress April 27th 05 04:41 PM

Does anyone make a WIRED intercom?

We have enough x10 and other gizmos to make our wireless intercom iffy,
at best. We get mostly crackles and buzz no matter how or where we plug
in. I would like to find a two- or four-wire intercom with push-to-talk
at both stations. All I have found searching my usual sources are a few
cheezy baby monitors.

Suggestions and/or links?

Thank you.

[email protected] April 27th 05 05:50 PM

Aiphone makes them. Check Newark electronics catalog or Granger.

Mistress April 27th 05 07:07 PM

In article .com,
says...
Aiphone makes them. Check Newark electronics catalog or Granger.

Hadn't thought of Grainger and completely forgot about Newark. Thank
you. I see Grainger has five pages of them -- including an audio/video
intercom.