DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/104017-re-good-morning-good-evening-depending-upon-your-location-i-want-ask-you-most-important-question-your-life-your-joy-sorrow-all-eternity-depends-upon-your-answer-question-you-saved-not-question-how-good.html)

Leonard Caillouet April 23rd 05 01:26 PM

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

Mark,

Do you realize that you cross-posted the message to these newsgroups:
cam.misc,alt.windows98,sci.electronics.repair,rec. autos.makers.ford.mustang,
alt.masturbation.male?

And, while many of us would like for us to deal with facts here, it is
Usenet. LOL.

Leonard

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die

snip

Take this nonsense somewhere else. We deal in facts here.

Mark Z.

Mark D. Zacharias April 23rd 05 01:35 PM

Leonard Caillouet wrote:
Mark,

Do you realize that you cross-posted the message to these newsgroups:
cam.misc,alt.windows98,sci.electronics.repair,rec. autos.makers.ford.mustang,
alt.masturbation.male?

And, while many of us would like for us to deal with facts here, it is
Usenet. LOL.

Leonard

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die

snip

Take this nonsense somewhere else. We deal in facts here.

Mark Z.

Sorry, just hit the "reply to group" button. Been seeing lots of this junk
lately. Lost my patience.

mz

Leonard Caillouet April 23rd 05 03:00 PM

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
Sorry, just hit the "reply to group" button. Been seeing lots of this junk
lately. Lost my patience.

I understand completely. Most of us have lost it occasionally.

Leonard