DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AN5260N pinout (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/103723-an5260n-pinout.html)

Chuck April 21st 05 02:45 PM

AN5260N pinout

The service manual that I need has been on backorder for a month from
Panasonic. Does anyone have the pinout for this ic? Thanks. Chuck

[email protected] April 21st 05 08:41 PM

Chuck wrote:
The service manual that I need has been on backorder for a month from
Panasonic. Does anyone have the pinout for this ic? Thanks. Chuck

Try the following site:

http://www.eca.de/download/books/audiomuster.pdf

Jacques

Chuck April 22nd 05 02:27 PM

On 21 Apr 2005 12:41:34 -0700, wrote:

Chuck wrote:
The service manual that I need has been on backorder for a month from
Panasonic. Does anyone have the pinout for this ic? Thanks. Chuck

Try the following site:

http://www.eca.de/download/books/audiomuster.pdf

Jacques

Thank you for the suggestion. I already had tried this site. It
doesn't have the pinout for the AN5260N. Chuck