DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Selling out.... misc equipment (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/103573-selling-out-misc-equipment.html)

OICU812 April 20th 05 04:44 AM

Selling out.... misc equipment

B&K Isolation transformer
Heathkit Breadboard (Very nice...multiple DC voltages, Wave generators,
etc.)
Color Pattern generator for TV
DeGaussing loop
CRT rejuvenator
De Soldering station
Misc Elementary theory books, Advanced Television troubleshooting books.

I'm going to regret selling most of this gear. It's all quality brands.
If interested, I'll send photos / details.

Doug April 21st 05 02:17 AM

What kink brand and modelof de soldering station?
What city/state/country are you in?
Doug