h.e. buyck

Default Connections of laptop screen

Hello
I have a laptop screen what I like to use on a normal computer voor a
speciality project.
Anybody knows the connection of that little 21 plug?

mike

h.e. buyck wrote:
Hello
I have a laptop screen what I like to use on a normal computer voor a
speciality project.
Anybody knows the connection of that little 21 plug?

You have zero chance of finding this information if you keep the
make and model number a secret.

My experience has been that the information is generally NOT AVAIALBLE.
Search for lcd video cards. Some of them specify what panels they work
with. But you won't like the price.
Building your own interface is harder than you'd think.
mike

..
Wanted 13" LCD for Mitac 6133 Samsung HT13X13-201
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
htremovethistp://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/4710/

HP Laptop Screen Problems itsme Electronics Repair 6 October 7th 04 06:02 AM
Laptop screen comes on briefly and goes off kofi Mpengya Electronics Repair 1 September 20th 04 02:46 AM
DVI input specification of Pioneer PDP504PE (The screen part of the Pioneer PDP504HDE) Art Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 04 03:48 AM
Old Laptop Screen As Flat Panel monitor Tim Mitchell Electronics Repair 9 April 2nd 04 06:24 PM
Used RPTV Screen Replacments? Steve Reinis Electronics Repair 1 July 21st 03 01:20 AM