DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rca p46160Wk ctc169 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/101529-rca-p46160wk-ctc169.html)

Johnnyhighwaters April 4th 05 02:54 AM

Rca p46160Wk ctc169

This tv wont power up. When you push the power button it just makes
the typical noise then it just shuts off. I dont see any obviously bad
caps, and we checked the fuse in the power supply and it was good. Any
ideas?

[email protected] April 4th 05 03:53 AM

Too many to list. Do a google groups search for ctc169 and start there.
Power supply, hv splitter, h-output caps/diodes, etc.

Art April 4th 05 10:40 AM

List the diagnostic tests you have already done or take it to a service
facility.
ups.com...

Just Another Theremin Fan April 4th 05 01:49 PM

Any ideas?

Yes, leave the thing alone. You are obviously incompetent with no
technical knowledge and shouldn't be anywhere near the insides of
electrical equipment. You are a danger to yourself and others.