DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dew Sensor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/101527-dew-sensor.html)

Damian Slaughter April 4th 05 12:24 AM

Dew Sensor

I have a Samsung SCL810 Hi8 camcorder and the dew sensor won't turn off.
It's been sitting open for a few days now and I still get the flashing
water drop. I read this is a common problem and that you can easily
replace it or short it out. Right about now I just want to short it out
but I don't know where it is or what it even looks like. Can anybody
familiar with this help me or a service manual would also be useful. TIA

--
Ignorance is the cause of evil.
-Socrates

elektrik April 4th 05 01:43 PM

whath seem- look like a chip resistor(smd ceramic), typically 2x2mm,
white, whit soldered pads (2-wire) .
where is- in the near of the tape path, very close to the head drum
electrical resistance-10kohm to 50 kohm.
maybe is better do not short, but in perallel a 5-10kohm resistor.
the big problem is found it end attach the wire.
often with 2 screw under little seal You can remove the cover
cassette.
GOOD LUCK