DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Does anyone have any experience with HP 650 C fluoro display (Futaba 202sd01a)? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/101415-does-anyone-have-any-experience-hp-650-c-fluoro-display-futaba-202sd01a.html)

Paul and Paula April 3rd 05 07:08 AM

Does anyone have any experience with HP 650 C fluoro display (Futaba 202sd01a)?

Hi all, my plotters screen is broken and I cant set the paper! I would
appreciate any help.

I am looking for any info on the fluoro display. It is a Futaba 202SD01A
with 5 pin connector on the left. I have searched the Futaba site but cant
locate the data. I have also emailed them to ask if they can help and am
hopeful of recieving some data, but so far nothing.

I suspect that "SD" means serial data (since the display is a module with
serial or parallel decoder (8051 chip!) on it). So I was hoping on a pinout
and a baud rate.

Many thanks
Paul