Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Let me be first for 2016

Ian Field wrote:
"amdx" wrote in message
There.
Mikek

So where's the schematic!

It's in the post I made on Jan 3. Other people in SED also couldn't see
it, but I can see it and download it. I'm using eternal september, so
maybe other servers are not allowing binaries even when they carry the
binary group.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in
message ...

--

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Let me be first for 2016-dscn0031-jpg  Re: Let me be first for 2016-dusklight-block-jpg