Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Remember the "empty chair" gag by Clint Eastwood...

Remember the "empty chair" gag by Clint Eastwood...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7GD2-LIgAE3q6l.jpg:large

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:23:14 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Remember the "empty chair" gag by Clint Eastwood...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7GD2-LIgAE3q6l.jpg:large

Now that's funny!

OTOH, Eric Holder was there.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Remember the "empty chair" gag by Clint Eastwood...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7GD2-LIgAE3q6l.jpg:large

Now that's funny!

OTOH, Eric Holder was there.

In Paris, but he didn't show up for the event.

O is either reluctant to offend Islamists, or he's plain lazy. Maybe
the Paris thing conflicted with a golf game.

Astounding faux pas, in French.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Remember the "empty chair" gag by Clint Eastwood...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7GD2-LIgAE3q6l.jpg:large

Now that's funny!

OTOH, Eric Holder was there.

In Paris, but he didn't show up for the event.

O is either reluctant to offend Islamists, or he's plain lazy. Maybe
the Paris thing conflicted with a golf game.

Astounding faux pas, in French.

O doesn't want to use the term Islamists. The new term used by Holder is
'Violent Extremists' no mention if Islam.

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:11:32 -0800, "Bill Bowden"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Remember the "empty chair" gag by Clint Eastwood...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7GD2-LIgAE3q6l.jpg:large

Now that's funny!

OTOH, Eric Holder was there.

In Paris, but he didn't show up for the event.

O is either reluctant to offend Islamists, or he's plain lazy. Maybe
the Paris thing conflicted with a golf game.

Astounding faux pas, in French.

O doesn't want to use the term Islamists. The new term used by Holder is
'Violent Extremists' no mention if Islam.

What do you expect from an administration that calls "war" a "kinetic
military action" or the murder of unarmed military personnel on a US
military base, by an islamist yelling "Allah Akbar", "workplace
violence". Why are you surprised?