Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Honest Analysis of Solar Power

Jim Thompson wrote:
Anyone know where I might find an honest ROI analysis of solar power?

Everything I find is baloney-nosed in favor of the writer's point of
view.

I suspect that solar, if you take away subsidies and tax credits, is a
big-time total loser.

Obviously if it wasn't a loser everyone would do it with no subsidies.

But, to be clear, that's only obvious to Republicans.

zero, and remove the last word.

Honest Analysis of Solar Power Bill Bowden[_2_] Electronic Schematics 1 December 16th 14 12:12 AM
solar power Stu Fields Metalworking 27 August 7th 10 08:33 AM
Solar Heating / Wind Power / Solar Power / UK Grants [email protected] UK diy 112 April 6th 10 11:41 AM
Solar Power Wes[_2_] Metalworking 7 August 10th 08 12:29 AM
Solar power alves Home Ownership 5 December 20th 06 04:16 PM