DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Optically Coupled MOSFet ?? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/375782-optically-coupled-mosfet.html)

Jim Thompson[_3_] November 11th 14 11:00 PM

Optically Coupled MOSFet ??

Does anyone make an optically coupled MOSFet, Ron around 25 Ohms?

All I can find are relay equivalent devices with loads of capacitance.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Maynard A. Philbrook Jr. November 11th 14 11:29 PM

Optically Coupled MOSFet ??

In article , To-Email-Use-
says...

Does anyone make an optically coupled MOSFet, Ron around 25 Ohms?

All I can find are relay equivalent devices with loads of capacitance.

...Jim Thompson

Yes they do. But you have me filtered so I won't even bother to
give you a PN..
But here's an example anyway,. just one of many out there.

http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/408/TLP17...001-317758.pdf

Jamie