Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default LTspice Seminar in Phoenix

I don't know how many lurkers here are in the vicinity of Phoenix, but
I will be attending the LTspice Seminar...

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:52:35 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I don't know how many lurkers here are in the vicinity of Phoenix, but
I will be attending the LTspice Seminar...

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson

I went to one a few years back in the UK. Highly recommended, Mike is
an enthusiastic and engaging speaker.

Cheers
--
Syd
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson

you're on!

Great! Always fun to meet "IRL" as the kiddies say ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Police cars or beers?

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message

I don't know how many lurkers here are in the vicinity of Phoenix, but
I will be attending the LTspice Seminar...

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:01:31 -0700, "Harry D"
wrote:

Police cars or beers?

[snip]

It's been 55 years since I last did an arrestable prank... etched in
the Radcliffe lawn with lye, "When better women are made, MIT men will
make them" :-}

(For you youngsters, there used to be a women's college near Harvard
named Radcliffe... it has since merged with Harvard, and I don't know
if the Radcliffe name has been preserved or not.)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Jim,
I would love to join you but my wife will not drive me 400 miles for just
one beer!

Enjoy, Harry

wrote:

Police cars or beers?

[snip]

It's been 55 years since I last did an arrestable prank... etched in
the Radcliffe lawn with lye, "When better women are made, MIT men will
make them" :-}

(For you youngsters, there used to be a women's college near Harvard
named Radcliffe... it has since merged with Harvard, and I don't know
if the Radcliffe name has been preserved or not.)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Tip what? Beer? I taught you to drink beer.

I know another guy, about 30, who never drank beer because he thought
it looked and smelled nasty. He just tasted some and changed his mind,
and is now a beer nut.

(Cue beer nut jokes.)

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 17:28:32 -0700, "Harry D"
wrote:

Jim,
I would love to join you but my wife will not drive me 400 miles for just
one beer!

For two?? Or I can provide wine for the ladies ;-)

Enjoy, Harry

.. .

wrote:

Police cars or beers?

[snip]

It's been 55 years since I last did an arrestable prank... etched in
the Radcliffe lawn with lye, "When better women are made, MIT men will
make them" :-}

(For you youngsters, there used to be a women's college near Harvard
named Radcliffe... it has since merged with Harvard, and I don't know
if the Radcliffe name has been preserved or not.)

...Jim Thompson

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Tip what? Beer? I taught you to drink beer.

I know another guy, about 30, who never drank beer because he thought
it looked and smelled nasty. He just tasted some and changed his mind,
and is now a beer nut.

(Cue beer nut jokes.)

I'm allergic to most beers... nose closes up instantly, but that
Widmer's Hefeweizen you sent me _is_ great... cools me down without
any sinus problems. Thanks again!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson

Hey!
Have been wondering.....
That is a SEMInar; what the heck is a FULLnar?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:28:23 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:11:13 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:
...snip...
you're on!

Great! Always fun to meet "IRL" as the kiddies say ;-)

...Jim Thompson

what is 'IRL'?

change of subject, I think I see a way to completely 'self-contain' inside
LTspice [without resorting to any external supporting program, like
octave/Matlab] the combination of .noise and .tran into a single .tranoise
analysis!

Which means I can post sample programs to the LTspice website and not have
them be 100MB in size. rather more like 3kB.

Those examples are the mixer application using analog multiplier MC1496,
and your OpAmp MC1530, that when driven into slew rate limit shows the
noise floor comes up 3 times original value. For BOTH circuits there is no
other easy method [free] to simulate these types of non-linear noise
effects.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:
...snip...
you're on!

Great! Always fun to meet "IRL" as the kiddies say ;-)

...Jim Thompson

what is 'IRL'?

That's "text" talk for "in real life"

change of subject, I think I see a way to completely 'self-contain' inside
LTspice [without resorting to any external supporting program, like
octave/Matlab] the combination of .noise and .tran into a single .tranoise
analysis!

Which means I can post sample programs to the LTspice website and not have
them be 100MB in size. rather more like 3kB.

Those examples are the mixer application using analog multiplier MC1496,
and your OpAmp MC1530, that when driven into slew rate limit shows the
noise floor comes up 3 times original value. For BOTH circuits there is no
other easy method [free] to simulate these types of non-linear noise
effects.

You're finally getting my interest :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson

Hey!
Have been wondering.....
That is a SEMInar; what the heck is a FULLnar?

Same as the difference between a Semi-Nole & a total Nole... :-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson

Hey!
Have been wondering.....
That is a SEMInar; what the heck is a FULLnar?

Same as the difference between a Semi-Nole & a total Nole... :-)

Like the Indian feather...
Thanks.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Phoenix, AZ
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
2100 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tel: 1-480-967-1441)

Perhaps some would like to join me after the seminar and tip a few ;-)

Register he

http://www.linear.com/company/events.php?tt=LTspice&ci=&sp=&fd=&td=

...Jim Thompson

I'll be at the one in Edinburgh (still in the UK :-) on the 8th October
- I just hope that M. Englehardt isn't completely burnt out.

Michael Kellett

Well, it misses a fax too detailed next to her verbal seminar. Elisa[_3_] Home Repair 0 December 9th 07 11:33 PM
AWGB seminar update outofthewoods Woodturning 0 August 8th 07 01:07 PM
UK Seminar outofthewoods Woodturning 0 July 21st 07 12:36 AM
FREE Information Seminar Lyn Home Repair 1 October 5th 06 01:56 AM
Upcoming international student seminar ralux Home Repair 0 April 7th 06 11:43 AM