Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Immaculate Transformation.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 17:51:35 +0100, "Kevin Aylward"
wrote:

wrote in message ...

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 17:30:42 +0300, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 09:53:58 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:56:30 +0300,
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:09:45 -0600, hamilton
wrote:

On 8/23/2014 3:56 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
OT: Immaculate Transformation:

Anyone noticed this besides me...

Take a Black Thug

Gets shot by a white cop

Black Thug is now transformed into a Choir Boy

(By the media, of course.)

...Jim Thompson

Shot 6 times. last one in the top of the "thug"s head.

Sounds like a execution.

Based on the wounds, it appears as if someone has tried to shoot a
single shot in the arm with an assault rifle, but having the gun on
atomistic fire by mistake. Some assault rifles have a tendency to
pitch up on automatic fire, which would explain he first hits in the
arm and then in the head.

Keep guessing. It's what the press does (well, that and add their own
narrative, as you are). Do note that the facts aren't with you
(doesn't bother the press, either).

By now, I would have expected that the local police would have
produced pictures of the pistol, knife or baseball bat that the
suspect would have used to threaten the police, which would have
justified shooting the suspect in the arm, but at least I haven't seen
such pictures on this side of the Pond.

Perhaps such weapon did not exist ?

Who even said such weapon existed? A "weapon" is irrelevant. The
evidence that's come out,

at least so far, is that the cop had already
been severely beaten in an attempt to take his gun.

One side of the story, not accepted by many.

Brown was
retreating, then turned and charged the cop. That, alone, is reason
for him to expect that his life was in danger.

Er.. no. he was unarmed and shot whilst running away (accepted by most). It
is unlawful and unethical to shoot someone whilst running way. The threat is
gone. Period. Once he was shot at under those unlawful conditions, he surely
has a right to then defend himself, if indeed that was what he did.

So far at least two autopsies rule out any shooting of a fleeing suspect.
The fleeing story looks pretty ratty.

?-)

Kevin Aylward
www.kevinaylward.co.uk
www.anasoft.co.uk - SuperSpice

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

[...]

The "quality" British Press... the papers the Brit's swear by... are
on the same level as America's scandal sheets, like the New York Daily
News, or Arizona's New Times.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |