DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Notice to Robert Baer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/372919-notice-robert-baer.html)

Jim Thompson[_3_] July 26th 14 07:42 PM

Notice to Robert Baer

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Michael Black[_2_] July 26th 14 08:27 PM

Notice to Robert Baer

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014, Jim Thompson wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

Says the bozo who constantly posts off-topic and consistently cross-posts
to three newsgroups, none of which are relevant some or much of the time.

Michael

John Larkin July 26th 14 09:25 PM

Notice to Robert Baer

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:42:01 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Show us your NetCop badge.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation

Robert Baer[_3_] July 28th 14 06:39 AM

Notice to Robert Baer

Jim Thompson wrote:
It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Are you talking about my response to that idiot that advertized
completely and totally unrelated junk on multiple NGs including 3
electronic ones?
I carefully edited out the electronic NGs in the responses (2 of them).

default July 28th 14 10:54 AM

Notice to Robert Baer

wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Says our number one troll?

Jim Thompson[_3_] July 28th 14 03:36 PM

Notice to Robert Baer

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:39:39 -0700, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Are you talking about my response to that idiot that advertized
completely and totally unrelated junk on multiple NGs including 3
electronic ones?
I carefully edited out the electronic NGs in the responses (2 of them).

Then what purpose did your post serve? Just filter out the "idiots".

...Jim Thompson

rickman September 28th 14 06:19 AM

Notice to Robert Baer

On 7/28/2014 1:39 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Are you talking about my response to that idiot that advertized
completely and totally unrelated junk on multiple NGs including 3
electronic ones?
I carefully edited out the electronic NGs in the responses (2 of them).

You mean the idiot who will never see your reply?

--

Rick

amdx[_3_] September 28th 14 03:23 PM

Notice to Robert Baer

wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Says our number one troll?

I'll give Jim a thumbs up!
But on the other hand---
I noticed on my newsreader in ABSE I see about 340 threads,
over 200 of them are started by Jim. :-)
But that's ok, just a thirst for information, and wine.

Mikek