Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Mystery Package

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

In sci.electronics.basics Jim Thompson wrote:
Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

does it smell like gunpowder and broken light bulbs?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 20:12:57 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

In sci.electronics.basics Jim Thompson wrote:
Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

does it smell like gunpowder and broken light bulbs?

No :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:25:08 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Not me. I only send beer.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Not me. I only send beer.

Of which I am quite fond!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

The USPS website says that is not a valid zip code.

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupResultsAction!input.action?resultMode=2&c ompanyName=&address1=&address2=&city=&state=Select &urbanCode=&postalCode=44261&zip=

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

---

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:50:00 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

The USPS website says that is not a valid zip code.

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupResultsAction!input.action?resultMode=2&c ompanyName=&address1=&address2=&city=&state=Select &urbanCode=&postalCode=44261&zip=

The return address says 44261, but I don't recognize the name, so I
haven't mentioned it. The postage cancellation says 44260.

But what would USPS know... they still have all the zip codes screwed
up around here... issued invalid numbers, then withdrew them and
issued new numbers. I had a check addressed to me returned by the
USPS saying no such address :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Not me. I only send beer.

Of which I am quite fond!

...Jim Thompson

Now that we have got you up to speed on wheat beer, try this next:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3/7/

and then

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/203/2635/

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Not me. I only send beer.

Of which I am quite fond!

...Jim Thompson

Now that we have got you up to speed on wheat beer, try this next:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3/7/

and then

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/203/2635/

Will do. That Irish Cream looks appealing!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Not me. I only send beer.

Of which I am quite fond!

...Jim Thompson

Now that we have got you up to speed on wheat beer, try this next:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3/7/

and then

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/203/2635/

Will do. That Irish Cream looks appealing!

...Jim Thompson

It's like a Bodington, with the nitrogen foamy gadget, but a bit smoother.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 6/27/2014 3:25 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Check with Jan Panteltje over in s.e.d. He had a package that was lost
in the Ohio area for a while. Maybe it's his?

--

Rick
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 19:38:40 -0400, rickman wrote:

On 6/27/2014 3:25 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Received a mystery package today, sent from ZIP 44261 (Ohio)

Looks like it might be a mechanical timer, but there's no enclosed
info other than a tag saying, "DRIVE WITH CURRENT SOURCE".

Did _you_ send it?

...Jim Thompson

Check with Jan Panteltje over in s.e.d. He had a package that was lost
in the Ohio area for a while. Maybe it's his?

Then I should throw it away ?:-}

...Jim Thompson