Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default Heads Up, JawHorse Half Price

Jim Thompson wrote:
Went into Lowe's today to get a work light and spotted this...

http://tinyurl.com/kuefcwy

Half price... I paid full price ~3 years ago :-(

One of the most useful devices I've ever bought.

Here's another heads-up at 1/3 the regular price.

http://www.amazon.com/Werner-MT-22-3...dp/B0000VYDHU/

--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:55:30 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Went into Lowe's today to get a work light and spotted this...

http://tinyurl.com/kuefcwy

Half price... I paid full price ~3 years ago :-(

One of the most useful devices I've ever bought.

Here's another heads-up at 1/3 the regular price.

http://www.amazon.com/Werner-MT-22-3...dp/B0000VYDHU/

But only $169 at Lowe's...

http://tinyurl.com/mnry2lk

If I needed a ladder I'd buy one... except I'm trying to figure out
where to store my existing ladder assortment in the new house...

5' step
8' step
12' step
10'+10' extension

In the melee of hanging chandeliers I did buy this...

http://tinyurl.com/n6695qh

And I just bought 1', 2' & 3' extensions for my T-Jak ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:55:30 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
Here's another heads-up at 1/3 the regular price.

http://www.amazon.com/Werner-MT-22-3...dp/B0000VYDHU/

But only $169 at Lowe's...

http://tinyurl.com/mnry2lk

I was going to buy one but that link doesn't work.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

But only $169 at Lowe's...

http://tinyurl.com/mnry2lk

The link works this morning but didn't last night. However it says $189.
It must be sensitive to location.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Went into Lowe's today to get a work light and spotted this...

http://tinyurl.com/kuefcwy

Half price... I paid full price ~3 years ago :-(

One of the most useful devices I've ever bought.

Here's another heads-up at 1/3 the regular price.

http://www.amazon.com/Werner-MT-22-3...dp/B0000VYDHU/

How water resistant are they? Is this something that will survive
being left out in the elements for weeks at a go?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Here's another heads-up at 1/3 the regular price.

http://www.amazon.com/Werner-MT-22-3...dp/B0000VYDHU/

How water resistant are they? Is this something that will survive
being left out in the elements for weeks at a go?

It's all aluminum, so probably. You could use a tarp.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:05:03 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

But only $169 at Lowe's...

http://tinyurl.com/mnry2lk

The link works this morning but didn't last night. However it says $189.
It must be sensitive to location.

Maybe. Someone experienced that with the Jawhorse. Of course,
everything is more expensive in New York ;-)

...Jim Thompson