DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   LTspice Tutorials now available (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/366795-ltspice-tutorials-now-available.html)

Jim Thompson[_3_] January 22nd 14 02:18 PM

LTspice Tutorials now available

LTspice Tutorials now available on the Simulation Tools & Macros page
of my website...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Don Kuenz January 22nd 14 06:04 PM

Jim Thompson wrote:
LTspice Tutorials now available on the Simulation Tools & Macros page
of my website...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/

Thank you. There's yet another LTSpice Tutorial at
http://denethor.wlu.ca/ltspice/ . Near the bottom is a list of
references to other helpful sources of information about LTSpice.

--
__
__/ \

Jim Thompson[_3_] January 22nd 14 07:16 PM

LTspice Tutorials now available

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:04:04 +0000 (UTC), Don Kuenz
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
LTspice Tutorials now available on the Simulation Tools & Macros page
of my website...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/

Thank you. There's yet another LTSpice Tutorial at
http://denethor.wlu.ca/ltspice/ . Near the bottom is a list of
references to other helpful sources of information about LTSpice.

Thanks, Don!

What I am observing is that most of the questions come up because the
querent has never used any kind of simulator before.

So you see continual questions about subcircuits and symbols.

But it looks like some community colleges and even some universities
are now offering courses in LTspice.

...Jim Thompson